Don't let its size fool you. WAVE is powered by the new Dual-Core chip with MTK Technology, its power keeps up with you and all your tasks - from work
to play. No matter calling, playing games or browsing, all in this smart watch. That's how WAVE redefines the watch.
Do more what you want with the Jelly Beans. As one of the few smart watch which is running with Android system, WAVE brings the abundant application
to help your work and enjoy your life. The Android system makes WAVE becoming the new leader of smart watch.
Good things come in small packages. As a smart phone on your wrist, WAVE is just 73g as light as a normal watch. The unique button offers you
comfortable touching any time you press it. No matter in business or daily dress up, WAVE is stylish and fit in well anywhere.
Clarity is the rule. With the screen which is supported from LG's supplier, WAVE gives you beautiful vision. Also it's smoother and more sensitive when you're touching.
A real smart watch can make phone calls. WAVE supports SIM card directly, that means you can use it to make phone calls also browse with cellular data while
you're outside. Make communication arbitrarily anytime anywhere.
Communicating in a easier way. With the bluetooth function, you can talk and make voice control to WAVE comfortably after pairing with the bluetooth earphone.
WAVE Unboxing Video
|PROCESSOR AND SOFTWARE||Processor:MTK Dual Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7|
|Operating system: Android 4.2|
|1.54 inch, 240x240 pixel|
|BATTERY||600mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery|
|SIM||Single Micro SIM|
|Pedometer/Sports Energy Test|
|Support SIM card , can make phone calls ,view messages and send/receive mails|
|You can browse the internet through GPRS|
1. Make sure the earphone is power off.Keep pressing the red square part as the pic about 5 seconds.
2. After keep pressing 5 seconds, the red led and blue led will be flashing. (If just the blue led flashes, it means not successful. You need to press again like 3 seconds, then wait for the red led flashes, it means the earphone is turned off. Then try Step 1 again, remember keep pressing a little bit longer).
3. Select "Bluetooth" on XWatch.
4. Select "Power" to switch the bluetooth signal.
5. Switched on successfully.
6. Select "My device"
7. Select "Search new device"
8. You will see all the devices which have been turned on the bluetooth nearby. Select the earphone. (Usually named "BH113A" or "XTOUCH").
9. Enter 4 zero "0000" to pair the earphone, if it asks for the passcode.
10. Select the earphone again to connect them.
11. You can see the earphone sign on the top after connecting.
To Disconnect the device, just select disconnect. To power off the earphone, just press the earphone till 3 seconds, then the red led flashes, it means it's turned off.