Sending an email or a text message to yourself to remind you of something or to jot down notes is pretty common. If you use WhatsApp, the company has recently introduced the ability to send messages to yourself, which we think was a long time coming but we suppose better late than never.
This is useful because some people might use WhatsApp as their primary messenger, so having everything consolidated into one place might be preferred. Plus, WhatsApp has chat backup, it has end-to-end encryption, and users can also password protect their WhatsApp so that no one can see their messages until they unlock it.
If you want to send a WhatsApp message to yourself, it’s really easy and here’s what you need to do.
Send a WhatsApp message to yourself
- Launch WhatsApp
- Tap on the icon to create a new chat
- Under “Contacts on WhatsApp”, you should see your name at the top of the list
- Tap on your name
- It will start a new chat with yourself and you can send yourself messages through there like you would a normal WhatsApp conversation
- How to create a WhatsApp call link invite
- How to use WhatsApp Status
- How to delete and unsend WhatsApp text messages
- How to download and install WhatsApp stickers
- How to hide your WhatsApp online status
The post How to send a WhatsApp message to yourself first appeared on Phandroid.